Molding & Trim Installation
Three Reasons to Call Hammell Homes for Moldings & Trim
Installing moldings and trim in your home can be a daunting task for any do-it-yourself homeowner. Hammell Homes can simplify your home project, by offering their professional skills at an affordable price, and quickly help you complement the interior decor of any room of your house. Using a skillful set of professional hands allows you to select from a variety of materials including traditional solid (or finger-jointed) wood moldings and trim, and those crafted from PVC, injected molds, polyurethane, and others.
Qualified Expertise – Hammell Homes understands that crown molding, decorative trim, decorative baseboards, wainscoting and chair railing can add elegance and charm throughout the rooms in your home. Their professionals have the expertise and skills necessary to transform your plain looking room into a tasteful, inviting space. Hammell Homes can help you create the perfect aesthetic atmosphere while adding value to your home.
Hammell Homes's molding and trim service includes:
- Repair or replace existing crown molding, woodworking, door casings and trim
- Installation of handrails and laminated products
- Installation of shutters, door jams, window casings, baseboards and more.
- Complete surface preparation, including touch-up and wall repair
- Complete paint and stain services
- Installation of crown molding, injection molding, PVC trim and exterior molding
Affordable Prices – Since 1986, Hammell Homes has offered premium service at affordable prices. Call Hammell Homes at (847) 250-1947 to speak with a company representative, to see just how much you can save on your molding and trim project.
Satisfaction Guarantee – For 31 years, Hammell Homes has stood behind every project they perform, and offer a full satisfaction guarantee to ensure the job is done according to your requirements.